The Organiser reserves the right to reject applications of participants who violate any of the official run rules for all future races organised by the Organiser.
AKIF Media Marketing & Event (“the Organiser”) reserves the right to disqualify, exclude any person from the run, and to take disciplinary action to applicants who provide incorrect personal data/details on the entry form, including those who have been banned from competitions, or who have been suspected of having taken banned substances. No refund of the entry fee will be entertained under any circumstance.
Those who violate this rule will be asked to leave the course immediately.
Participants will be disqualified if they do not start at the designated start line race and start time assigned by the Organiser.
All participants must agree to the following rules and regulations in order to participate.
Rules and Regulations
The following rules and regulations apply to all entrants.
1. The official entry form must be completed fully by each intending participant. Completion of the entry form and payment of the entry fee represents acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. The Brunei Half-Marathon 2020 Bangar Temburong is organised in accordance with the rules and regulations of the Brunei Darussalam Athletics Federation (BDAF) and AKIF Event and all participants agree to abide by these rules and regulations and comply with all reasonable directions and decisions made by the officials and representatives of the BDAF and AKIF Event.
3. Whilst every reasonable precaution will be taken by the organisers to ensure the participants' safety. Participants run at their own risk and the organisers shall not be liable for any loss and/or damage whether personal or otherwise and howsoever arising. All participants accept responsibility for travel and medical insurance and for payment and/or reimbursement of any medical/surgical expenses incurred.
4. There is an official three hour finish time limit for the 21KM run category with police and medical support. Any remaining participants after this time are requested to run on the footpaths.
5. In accordance with the rules and regulations of the BDAF and AKIF Media, a runner must retire from the run immediately if requested to do so by any member of the official medical staff.
6. There will be NO REFUND or transfer of participation for those participants who do not take part for any reason or if the event is cancelled or postponed for whatever the reason.
8. The organiser reserves the right to limit and refuse any entries.
9. Any uncollected Run Entry Pack during the Run Entry Pack Collection Session (REPC) will be donated to charity and will NOT be claimable after the event. Participants may collect their respective Race Entry Pack by nominating a representative and bring a copy of ID and Confirmation of Registration document.
Terms & Conditions